Real Estate Law
A Winchester, Va., attorney, who’s been practicing in the area since 1990, Ms. Fine drafts and reviews residential and commercial contracts, easements and boundary line adjustments, and represents clients before Planning Commissioners, Boards of Supervisors, and Courts in the City of Winchester and in the counties of Frederick, Clarke, Warren, Loudoun and Fauquier.
Her experience includes both commercial and residential real estate in the following areas:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements (when you buy, make sure to hire a real estate attorney)
- Residential Real Estate Purchasers
- Unlawful Detainer
- Construction Contracts
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Boundary line adjustments
- Zoning variances and special use permits
- Open space easements
- Ingress and egress easements
- Conservation easements
- Successfully cleared a title problem involving an extended family and missing heirs so that the client was able to purchase the farm he wanted with a clear title.
- Successfully argued before the Board of Zoning Appeals to allow an agricultural building to remain where it was even though it did not meet the set back requirement.
- Coordinated and closed IRS Section 1031 Exchanges, including exchanges of real estate in other jurisdictions for Virginia real estate.